Struggle with all things pricing?
Are you tired of not being paid what you're worth? Are you unsure if you're priced right? Confused about how to calculate everything correctly? Worried about improperly quoting your customers? Afraid to pay yourself? Fed up with not making any money?
You're not alone!
In fact, 94% of bakers surveyed said that PRICING was the single BIGGEST struggle for them too.
The truth is most bakers and artists LOVE to create but fall short when it comes to understanding their numbers. Is this you? If it is, don't worry because I've got a solution for you!
PRICING FOR PROFIT
A monthly membership program to help you take your pricing strategy to the next level. Each month, we'll host a BRAND NEW 90-minute WORKSHOP, focusing on different pricing topics, so you can continue to learn and grow confidence around different pricing strategies for your baking business.Yes! I'm READY to earn more in my business!
- New monthly *virtual* 90-minute workshops with in-depth pricing topics
- Q&A sessions with our expert business coaches
- Exclusive pricing templates and tools to help you implement your new strategies
- A community of like-minded bakers/business owners to support and encourage you along the way!
Inside PRICING FOR PROFIT we'll cover one pricing topic per month.
- How to Focus on Creating Products with Massive Profit
- Monitoring Your Baking Business Expenses: How to Save and Still Grow
- How to Use Seasonality to Your Advantage in Pricing
- The Power of Bundling: How to Price Packages for Profit
- How to Price for Wholesale and Retail Markets
- The Importance of Branding in Pricing Your Products
- The Psychology of Pricing: How to Use Human Behavior to Your Advantage
- How to Use Data to Optimize Your Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Strategies for Holiday Sales
- How to Implement Dynamic Pricing to Maximize Profit
- Strategies for Pricing Specialty Products
- How to Stay Competitive in Pricing While Maintaining Quality
This is what happens when we focus on things like pricing for PROFIT:
We become less overwhelmed, overworked, and resentful towards our businesses because we're actually getting a PAYCHECK that is reflective of our hard work, skills, and talent. By increasing our knowledge (and comfortability) in pricing topics like these, you can continue to refine your pricing strategies and build your confidence in order to stay ahead of the competition.
Say goodbye to not paying yourself, self-doubt, and working for pennies
Friend, it's time to turn this “BUSINESS” into a Money Making Machine! (Because that’s the whole point of a BUSINESS…To MAKE MONEY!) So whatcha say?YES! I'm ready to start earning BIG in business!